Steps to secure a Land Patent:
We present the following in the hope that you will educate yourself with the truth and prepare yourself to stand as Electors; as our forefathers and the founding fathers of this nation did, with your Land, Liberty and Rights intact. Though there are many purveyors of information about land patents on the internet most of those purveyors mix fact with fiction regarding the use of the same implying nefarious purposes for the use of land patents. The simple fact remains through it all: “The Land Patent is the Title to the land.” Respectively, given that, in the terms of said founding fathers, an “Elector” is by definition “a landowner”. This article is about Team Law’s Land Patent Sandwich service; which service we provide for the sole purpose of discovering who the electors are; so, we can help the people restore our original jurisdiction government back into their vacant seats to save the nation.
The Land Patent is the Title to land (and initially to the property appurtenant to the land). By definition a Land Patent is the only form of proof of absolute title to land in the United States of America. “A patent is the highest evidence of title and is conclusive as against the government and all claiming under junior patents or titles” U.S. v. Stone 2 US 525. The patented “grant of land is a public law standing on the statute books of the State, and is notice to every subsequent purchaser under any conflicting sale made afterward.” Wineman v. Gastrell 2 U.S. App. 581. “Congress has the sole power to declare the dignity and effect of titles emanating from the United States; and the whole legislation of the Federal Government, in reference to the public lands, declares the patent the superior and conclusive evidence of legal title;” Langdon v. Sherwood, 124 U.S. 74, 84. Land patents are granted to the named party and to their heirs and assigns forever. Therefore, to secure ownership of land you must have a proper “Chain of Title” that secures your landownership to a properly assigned underlying land patent; or you could lose what you thought was your land in a land contest. The following steps are the steps we follow to secure documents to accomplish this. We use our copyrighted forms; which we cannot publish here because there are so many unscrupulous and/or ignorant people that would use these forms incorrectly; and, thus, possibly jeopardize the process. Therefore, our forms are only available from Team Law directly. The following steps are the steps we would follow to perfect our Title to land:
- First, as a landowner we must have evidence of our right to the land (that is to say: a Warranty Deed, a well supported Quitclaim Deed, a legally and lawfully documented Assignment, Inheritance, etc.). In any land rights battle, the complete chain of title is necessary to a sound win; so, for our own records, we always secure the entire chain of documents from the patent (the Title itself) to the present; such a “Chain of Title” perfects the Title.
Though the only way you can be sure you own the Land is to have a complete Chain of Title in your own records, if you are sending documents to Team Law to use Team Law’s Land Patent Sandwich service documentation we do not need the complete Chain of Title (abstract, etc.), we only need to see the land patent and certified proof of the most recent Deeds that grant the Land to you; ie. we need to see a certified copy of your Warranty Deed (if your right to the land was acquired by a Quitclaim Deed we need to see a certified copy of it and of every other transfer document back to a Warranty Deed).
- Second, find the land description on your right to the land (your deed) and get it into land patent format.
In the original 13 states, land descriptions are usually made by describing landmarks with ‘meets and bounds’, which is where a description starts at a known point then describes how far to go in each direction until the body of the land is described. That method is difficult to deal with over time, because landmarks can change, move and or disappear. Therefore, in those 13 states, and in Texas, we need to see certified instruments that show your land is physically located within the boundary of the land patent’s land description.
Virtually all of the land in the rest of the Constitutional Republic was mapped in Section, Township, and Range format (hereafter “STRf”). If the legal description of your land on your right to the land documents (hereafter “Warranty Deed”) is not in STRf, then you need to get it into that format to find the proper Land Patent for your Land. To do that you need to trace the legal description on your Warranty Deed back to STRf. For example, if your Deed says, “Lot 3 of the Bryerton Subdivision as recorded in the Dexter County Land Records”, then you go to the Dexter County Clerk and Recorder’s office and find the original copy of the Subdivision’s plat map. Find your lot and locate the Section, Township, and Range that includes your lot. Get a certified copy of the County plat map of the subdivision your land is located in (we always get two certified copies of everything, then we keep the documents in two separate places for security’s sake); you’ll especially need the part that legally describes the land. That part is called: “the legal”, and it almost always lists the Land description in STRf. While you’re there it won’t hurt to get a couple certified copies of your Warranty Deed from their records (if you don’t already have them). If your land records describe your land in ‘meets and bounds’, you’ll need to be able to prove the land described on your Deed is within the land described on the respective land patent—that can be done with certified official Plat Map(s) or you can contact a Certified Surveyor familiar with creating official plat maps. If you have difficulty with this you may contact us directly by logging onto Team Law’s Forum and send a Private Message to Admin requesting assistance. If you have, a Trust Deed and no Warranty Deed, you will also want to contact Team Law for additional help through our Online Forum.
- Third, with the description of your Land in STRf, you’re ready to go acquire a copy of the appropriate Land Patent for your Land. This is done by taking the legal description of your Land, in STRf, to the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and asking them (in their Land Patent records office) for a Certified copy of the Land Patent for the land represented by your Land description including, Section, Township, and Range. It’s a good idea to get at least two certified copies of the appropriate Patent and a copy of the "Patent Plat map" for the particular Township your land is in.
- Fourth, now that you have certified copies of your Land Patent and certified copies and or originals of your Warranty Deed you’re ready to send your documents to Team Law for their completion. We will compile your documents into a Land Patent Sandwich. The Land Patent sandwich is a single document compiled of several documents listed top to bottom as follows:
- Fifth, when you get the sample Land Patent Sandwich forms back from Team Law, they are designed to be used for your educational purposes to inspire you to generate any final documents you may need. The package that returns to you all of your documents contains a cover letter that shares with you how we would sue such forms. When you are ready to record you will need a Notary Public to date and sign your documents as needed. The Land Patent Sandwich service comes with no legal or educational support; as noted above, we provide the service in order to find landowners; so, we can help the people reseat our original jurisdiction government.
- Sixth, you need not publicly file any records of your Land Patent; it is what it is and cannot be changed, updated or negated. However, most people prefer to protect their land interests with public filing of at least a properly executed instrument like the sample Copyrighted Quitclaim Deed provided in the Land Patent Sandwich’s documents. Such a public record of your ownership interest can resolve allegations from anyone alleging they have an ownership interest; and can resolve statutory “race to the court” issues. If you wish to make a public recording, there are several methods you may use. They are as follows:
- File it in the Clerk and Recorder’s office with the land records of the county.
- Make public notice that you accepted the assignment of the patent in the legal notices in a local newspaper.
- Post the Land Patent Sandwich on the County’s public notice bulletin board (usually found at either the County (district) Courthouse or at the Sheriff’s office). Post Office bulletin boards may also provide sufficient notice.
Understanding how the sandwich works: On the bottom of the sandwich, you have the highest authority of land title—the certified copy of your Land Patent (the Title itself). Its own words prove the land belongs (fee simple) to the party named on the patent and to their heirs and assigns forever. Respectively, if you have land patent secured rights to the land through the Chain of Title, you are the landowner. The patent proves your right of assignment or inheritance; so, the next document is your copyrighted Declaration of acceptance of the Land Patent. Your right to claim the land is your assignment on the land, which assignment is found within your Warranty Deed (where the deed says "grants" and/or "assigns"). Therefore, a certified copy of your Warranty Deed is the third document on the pile. The top document is your copyrighted Quitclaim Deed, which moves your land out of equity (fairness to the contract where it had likely been held by the Social Security cardholder) and into law (fact in fee simple) now owned by the physical man or woman in question.
Keeping two copies is best, keeping each in separate secure locations.
With a land patent as the operating authority on the land, the Land cannot thereafter lawfully be taken for debt or taxes, except by the willing grant of the Landowner. This fact does not limit the landowner from the ability to willingly enter contracts that may subsequently mandate the payment of either taxes or debts secured by the property appurtenant to the land. Such contracts may contain the landowner’s full authority to convey lawful access to the land as well. Team Law can help its beneficiaries learn how to learn the law that lets them understand and resolve related matters; however, for those that have fallen prey to predatory marketers that have ignorantly imagined that land patents negate their right to contract they will eventually need to learn the truth. Of course, they will need to become Team Law beneficiaries before we will be able to help them begin to learn how to learn the law if a remedy exists to help them now. For further information, contact us by logging onto Team Law’s Forum and send a Private Message to Admin requesting assistance.
Again, it is important to realize having a Land Patent does not limit you from willingly going into debt or from forming contracts. The fact is, property taxes are the result of a private contract between you and the state of ‘X’. Nothing impedes your right to enter, or be bound by, such contracts. Respectively, if you desire to so contract the property appurtenant to your Land, you obligate yourself to follow the terms and conditions of your contract in spite of any respective land patent.
Other than the open access to Team Law’s Success Network and our private copyrighted internet websites (a page of which this instant page is), the Land Patent Sandwich service is the only service Team Law provides that people can acquire access to without becoming a Team Law Beneficiary. Again, the sole reason we provide this service both to Team Law beneficiaries (at no cost) and to others (processing fee $200.00) is because we are supporting the people as they work to reseat the original jurisdiction Constitutional Republic government (see: Governor's Corner). To accomplish that task the people need to reseat the Electoral College with Electors; and, because landownership rights qualify people as “Electors”, we need to know who the Electors are; so, we provide the Land Patent Sandwich service to discover Electors and to, respectively, help them save the nation.
Well, that’s about it for now. Please watch for our forthcoming book on Land Patents and taking back America. A more in-depth review of the Land Patent process is available in our Do it Yourself Land Patents album which you can get from our Order Form. There are also good articles on Land Patents in our WARN newsletter on page 13 and in our Land 101 mini course presented on our Open Forum.
Sincerely, let’s get together and take our nation back.
( top )
All information on this site is provided for educational purposes only, with all rights reserved.
Use it at your own risk. Team Law never provides legal, financial or any other form of advice.
All materials on or available through this site are under Copyright © 1996-2013, and may not be reproduced,
except as noted, without the written consent of Team Law’s Trustee.